Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Month... Love day 1

So I saw this on a friends blog, and I like the idea and hopefully it will get me to blog more. My goal is to blog about things I love every day this month.

So for day one, ( I bet you can't guess who I am choosing first) I am blogging about my hubby! I know it is cheesy, but I really do fall more in love with him every day! I don't know how I got so lucky! I have a wonderful husband who is a complete gentleman, and treats me like a queen! He gets me, we always finish what the other person was going to say. We are so similar, we are both the youngest of our families by quite a few years, he has 3 brothers, 2 sisters, I have 4 brothers, 1 sister, we have a lot of the same favorites, we both just got glasses for the first time, and we have almost the exact prescription, but opposite eyes, and so much more! He always knows just how to make me smile! He tells me thank you for things he appreciates! He knows when I am having a bad day, and won't stop trying to make me happy until I am. He spoils me! I am so thankful we were able to be sealed! I am so glad I can be with him forever! I love you Landon! Thanks for being my prince charming! (sorry for the picture over load)





















posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: