Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love day 2

This post is about Bruiser. Bruiser is a mama's boy, and my baby. ( Both pups are my babies) I love Bruiser! I love how he is starting to mellow out. I love how he loves to jump in bed if Landon lets him, and lay next to me and kiss my arm, like he is telling me good morning. I love how excited he gets to see me when I get home from work! Even though it is usually more of a pain then anything else I love how smart he is. I love his low mean growl and bark, I know he will protect me! I love how when they are playing outside, and I am sitting on the front porch watching them, he has to come up, put his front paws on your lap so he is up higher, and look over the fence to make sure everything is okay. I love watching him play with Bella bug, the pointer gene comes out, and they sneak to each other. I love his BIG paws. I love his mickey mouse ears! I love watching him sit, shake and lay down! I am glad that I was finally able to get a dog! I love you Bruiser boy!





























posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: