Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally!


So a couple months into dating my husband, I found out that he was going shooting and muddin. Well I told him I wanted to go! Just after 6 months of being married, he FINALLY took me! It was a lot of fun. I honestly didn't know what to expect, and sadly was really nervous when it was my turn to shoot the gun! I was going to give Landon's buddy Rich a hard time when he covered his ears, and than he fired the gun. I regretted not taking the ear plugs from him, I couldn't hear for a couple days after. All in all it was a lot of fun! However, I would shoot once or twice, and need a break. I did not expect how hard it would kick back. I have a loving husband though who wanted to make sure I hit a target before we were done, and he decided I needed to shoot until I hit one. Little did he know, by that time, I wasn't focusing on the target, I was focusing on how bad it would hurt when the gun kicked back when it was fired. I started bruising by the time we got home, and the next day, if you would have seen it, you would have thought my husband beats me! (I would never have to worry about that!) Needless to say he believed that I needed a break after shooting a couple times!

No comments: