Friday, May 29, 2009

Its a girl thing!





So this month has been full of babysitting! I was able to babysit my sisters girls a couple weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, especially since I don't get to see them very often. Well I decided it would be fun to go and get some bright colored nail polish, and paint their finger nails and toe nails! It was so much fun, and they really seemed to enjoy it. I am excited for down the road a little bit, when I can hopefully have a girl of my own, that I can be girly with, and just have fun! Here are some pictures!

While M and L were playing outside after we had painted our nails, and toe nails, cute M was riding her scooter up and down the sidewalk, and singing. So M came walking up to me and says, "I am singing more beautifully than normal! I have a beautiful voice just like my mother!" I told her yes she did, and she went along riding her scooter for a while longer, and comes back to me. She looked at me with her cute smile, and says "Don't tell anyone about that. " I asked her why she didn't want me to tell anyone else, and she replied" Because than they might want me to sing a musical or something like that, and I just don't know if I really want to do that. " I love being around kids! The things that they say and come up with, keeps your life interesting! Thanks Jaym for letting me watch the girls!

No comments: