Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 dozen cookies anyone?


So the other night, my sister had said she made apple sauce cookies. When I was growing up, I always loved when my dad would make these cookies! They were such a GREAT treat! I also know that all of my family thought they were yummy too, because they would be gone so fast! Well I decided I just had to make them, it was my date night with my husband, and I made him stop at the store to get ingredients on the way home from dinner so I could make them! Well I started making them at 10 pm. Landon thought I was crazy for starting them so late! Well I thought that when my dad would make them, he would double the recipe, and even with it doubled, they were always gone so fast! So I decided that I had better double the recipe so I wouldn't regret not making enough. Well apparently I was wrong, and it was never doubled, because I had around 8 dozen cookies, pretty big too! Needless to say, the pigs at our house were able to enjoy some as well since they didn't all get eaten in time! I also took some pictures, I actually remembered to put on my apron so I didn't ruin yet another shirt!

2 comments:

Alli said...

where do you live?

labrierley said...

We live in West Jordan with my brother in law.