Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts!










So here are a couple pictures from both Easter Egg hunts! I love being able to spend time with family! Family means so much to me! I don't know where I would be without them, and I am so lucky with my in-laws! I really have the best in-laws, and am so glad I get along with all of them! At Landon's family, there were 2 golden eggs to be found! My cute little nephew found one of them! You can tell he was so excited! I also had to put a couple pictures up of another nephew even though he wasn't old enough to look for eggs! He is so cute! He does not help the baby hunger factor! I always look forward to playing with him at family events!

2 comments:

Kari Ann said...

looks like a super fun easter!!! Congrats on the in-laws. not everyone is so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laur! Just wanted to let you know that I left you a blog award. Feel free to grab it on your next visit. Love you!!!