Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Now we just grow old together"

So last night, we are laying in bed, after the wedding is over, and my cute hubby looks at me. He says, "Guess what? Its over, now we just grow old together. " :D I thought that was so cute! How often do we look forward to the future and how much better things will be once it is over, instead of enjoying every minute life has to offer? I know I do this all the time. I now get the chance to grow old one day at a time with my husband! How lucky am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I am glad that you have started a blog too! I will be your loyal follower. (Add a follow this blog thing. Sorry, can't remember what it is called. 2 1/2 hours of sleep.... so tired!) I had a ton of fun dancing with you. (Now, can you please reteach my legs to walk. Oh, the agony...)