Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful for....

I'm thankful to have found the love of my life. I'm thankful to have been able to marry my best friend. I have such a gentleman for a husband. I know I will never have to worry about anything, I will always be taken care of. I'm thankful to have a husband, that is on the same page as me, when it comes to how important family is, and when we talk about other things, he is on the same page. I'm thankful to have married someone like my dad, who I have always looked up too, and hoped that one day I could find someone like him for my spouse. I enjoyed my first thanksgiving with the love of my life this year, and am excited to spend the rest of them with him, and both of our families!

1 comment:

Jeni Limb said...

I now have your blog on my page! You are so cute, and honestley, if Landon treats you half as good as John has treated me over the years, you will be one happy wife! (I know he will, Landon is a sweetie!)Love you guys!