Friday, November 21, 2008

Do I live in Boonieville?

So, I am a newly married girl. Well right now we are living with my brother in law, in his basement. He just bought a house. It is almost 100 years old, and has a dirt room that we found a latrine in.... (another story, for another time though) Anyway, this house has .55 acre, so it is great for farming. My brother in law owns 4 pigs now.
So now that you have a little back round, I was driving home from work last night, and didn't get off until 11:30. It is very dark on one of the streets I drive home on. As I'm driving, I see something big and round up ahead of me going across the road, but it was too dark to tell what it was, so naturally I slowed down. As I get closer, I realize it is some tumble weed, about 2 - 2 1/2 feet tall. I feel like I live on the outskirts of town, but with a neighborhood all around me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! We get those here all the time. It is a little weird to see them rolling down the streets of town. :)