Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Chef of the house!

So my husband does most of the cooking in our house! He does a very good job at it, and I think he does enjoy it. The apron that he is sporting is one that I got at one of my bridal showers. I was told I would get a picture of him in it, and blog it, and she told me, no, I got it so you would start learning to cook, so you could use it! However I think he looks better in it! But Nicole if you are reading this, I am trying to learn some simple recipes thanks to my sister, so I will be using the apron too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Landon.... Those colors are just perfect on you. :)

Nicole said...

Landon I didn't actually have you in mind when I brought that but whatever you guys think.

Jana said...

I think that apron is perfect for him! Very attractive!