Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remember bubba loons?






So a couple nights ago, Landon and I had to go pick up a present for my nephew for his birthday, as we are looking through k-mart, we found bubba loons. That is not what they used to be called, but I can't remember the name. So they used to come with a little straw, and the tube with the stuff to blow your own balloons. I remember getting so excited to go to the drug store, and be able to get some. They were so cool! So Landon and I bought some! We had fun playing with it for a little bit. So here are some pictures from the night. The picture with the flame, was just a little peak of what happened when the boys became bored, and Wayne read the packaging, with it saying do not play with around open flames. More pictures in next post.

No comments: