Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do not try this at home!!






So with the boys getting bored of the bubba-loons, they decided to get 2 lighters, one for each of them, and see how much damage they could do. I do not recommend trying any of this, however, knowing that I couldn't stop it, I did have to get pictures, and document it! So here are some pictures! Yes Landon did light one of the balloons while holding it, and than when it was on fire, started kinda waving it around. Also, yes, there is a balloon on the table that is on fire, it was the one that was on his finger, he threw it on the table! Very, very interesting night! Good thing I grew up with 4 brothers! I was telling Landon, I was sent to a family of 4 brothers to prepare for living with him, and his brother Wayne. Landon does do a lot of picking on me! But I'm used to it! I know he loves me. Enjoy the pictures!! P.S. Both of the lighters were empty bdefore they were ready to be done playing with fire, and bubba-loons!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys have way too much time on your hands. You youngins!