Thursday, August 26, 2010

Major Blonde Moment... :D and not by me!! :D



So tonight Landon and his brother Wayne and I all went out to dinner. Well when we paid, I had used my card, so I signed the slip of paper, and handed it back to Wayne to put back in the black thing they use. Well all of a sudden Wayne is like" Limp?" I said "no that is a b (talking about the last letter)." Wayne than says "Well than why is that I there?" Landon and I look at each other, and of course Wayne realized he was having a blonde moment, and quickly started trying to explain himself. LOL I know we all have them, but it just made me laugh, and I want to be able to remember that one. P.S. I don't know why he thought it looked like I signed my last name Limp, it is CLEARLY a b at the end. I guess just an all around blonde moment!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I wish we lived closer to each other.

labrierley said...

I agree!!